Subject: Draft Declaration for Review_Informal Conference of the Ministers of Justice , 4-5 September, Vilnius
From: "Conference" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2024 08:18:27 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Sir / Madam,

Please find attached the Draft Declaration, prepared for the upcoming
Informal Conference of the Ministers of Justice of the Council of Europe
titled “Towards Accountability for International Crimes Committed in
Ukraine”.

We kindly invite you to review the document and provide any suggested
amendments or general comments. Those wishing to submit feedback are
requested to send their contributions to [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]>  no later than close of business on Friday, 23
August 2024.

We appreciate your attention to this matter and look forward to your
valuable input.

Have a meaningful day,

Sincerely,

Organising Team

The Ministry of Justice fo the Republic of Lithuania

Gedimino ave. 30, LT-01104, Vilnius

Tel.:  +370 600 42858

__________

Šiame laiške ir jo prieduose esanti informacija skirta tik laiško
adresatui. Jei šį laišką gavote per klaidą, nedelsdami apie tai
informuokite laiško siuntėją, ištrinkite laišką, jo priedus ir kopijas iš
visų turimų laikmenų. Draudžiama bet kokią laiške ar jo prieduose esančią,
per klaidą gautą informaciją kopijuoti, platinti ar atskleisti kitu būdu.